Luxury Reed Diffusers
Luxury Reed Diffusers
Our 130ml Luxury Reed Diffusers make a beautiful addition to your home. Sleek and sophisticated with their simple design. Comes packaged with 6 reeds for optimum scent throw.
These will last you 3-6 months
Choose from a selection of fragrances from each of our inspired collections to suit each room in your home, a guaranteed way to have steady fragrance in all rooms of your home.
For those of you who are new to reed diffusers, here are some instructions and helpful hints:
1. Place the sticks that came with your reed diffuser into the bottle to absorb the diffuser oil .
2. Flip sticks so that the "dry" side of the sticks is now closest to the bottle and the saturated end is in the air.
3. Place unsaturated (dry) end of the sticks into the bottle.
4. Let your reed diffuser naturally permeate your space. Reed diffusers will continue to evaporate into the air, creating a subtle and luxurious scent.
To refresh the fragrance of the reed diffuser, simply repeat steps 2-4.
Flip Sticks for More Scent
If you want to increase the scent, just flip the sticks. Please remember to always flip diffuser reed sticks over a paper towel and to wipe bottle so no oil drips onto your table/surface.
Less Sticks Mean Less Scent
In small spaces, like bathrooms, use less sticks.
Reed Diffusers Replace Candles
Did you know fire codes for offices, apartments, dorms etc. make candles illegal to use? Our customers enjoy legally using reed diffusers in restricted places where candles are not allowed. Reed diffusers are a great way to enhance the smell of a room without an open flame. In fact, diffuser oils are flammable so keep away from open flames.
Protect Your Tables & Surfaces
Just like a glass of ice water can leave a ring on a wood table, reed diffusers work best when placed on a drink coaster (ceramic, glass, etc.) or glass table. Please use care when placing on wooden surfaces because the oils can leave marks.
Parents Should Keep Diffusers Out Of Reach From Children
Diffusers are meant to stand up and to be left untouched. If kids are around diffusers, please keep the diffusers higher and out of reach. Spilled diffusers can damage table surfaces. Diffuser oils should not be ingested. Thank you for protecting your furniture and children from possibly harmful Diffuser oils .
- Diffuser essential oils are flammable, do not light and keep away from open flame. - Do not ingest oils - Diffusers contain oils and will stain wood surfaces. Always wipe clean the bottom of your bottle before setting on any surface.